both can be found here:
(Here you can get your Content Creation Kit Master Key: https://hub.abinteractive.net/my)
(I recommend using Unity Hub especially if you require multiple Unity Versions.)
- Import the newest CCK.
- Create an Empty Obj.
- Add the CVR World Component to it.
- Click on the Spawns dropdown, and add a Spawn.
^ Select your Spawn point, in my case i just use the Empty Obj with the CVR World Script on it.
- Select your Reference Camera.
- Set the Spawn Height (Y).
^ The hight can be checked by creating an Empty Obj in the highest Hierarchy, and then dragging it to the lowest position (Y) a player should be able to reach.
Select a Spawn:
Select Reference Camera
Empty Obj for Height Setup:
- Click on the Alpha Blend Interactive tab in the top left corner.
^ Log in via your Username and The "Content Creation Kit Master Key" which you can find in your profile settings on the hub.
- Hit "Upload World".
- In the Window that pops-up you have to set the correct filter tags for the world.
- In the next tab, you have to give it a Name and a Description. Now you only have to accept the legal requirements if everything is fine you can proceed to Upload.
Naming and Legal Requirements: