This would definitely help on certain game worlds and smaller homeworlds. This also helps out on things like community studios and the like as well. Definitely a one-up from me.
Examples of this are:
- A competitive arena with a max limit of players + broadcast spectators and judges.
- A known limit to a small homeworld.
- A game with a restricted number of players for performance reasons.
- An event location with a maximum attendance limit.
- Roomed events where each instance can be a room.
This is just a small set but I hope it helps why we need a player limit. Keep the default limit at 100 though, I feel it incentivices creating larger spaces with multiple uses.