This is a required update. ALL old CCK version including previews will NOT work anymore.
This CCK update adds support for all Unity versions between 2019.4.0 and 2019.4.31.
As the new upload network is in testing stage, we ask you to report all bugs, issues and minor inconveniences immediately. If issues arise, we will push a fix-update within the next days.
New Translation System:
- We added a new translation System to CCK 3.0 this allows the community to help with translations and implement new languages rapidly. You can check out our GitHub to get more information.
The following languages are already provided:
- The module workshop allows the easy download of additional CCK modules which can add new helpful editor tools or support for other unity assets.
- We have reworked the tags menu
- We have reworked the uploader details menu
- The legal assurance is now its own page
- We have reworked the uploader progress screen with a radial upload bar and a post-upload status
- Added the new Facetracking Component. This Component allows you to set up your avatar to be compatible with the Vive Face Tracker.
- Your Avatar needs the proper Blendshapes in order to work with the face tracker, but we also provide a tool that lets you generate basic face tracking blendshapes out of a basic smile blendshape.
- Blendshapes can be pregenerated with higher strength, so they can be overdriven in-game on runtime.
- The Facetracking utility also gives you a basic preview mode in your unity editor.
- Added a MethodCall Action Type, that allows the call of public functions of other unity components.
- Added The buffered Broadcast Types to the interactable.
- Added Pointer filter to the OnPointer Event similar to the filter options of triggers.
- Added Enter and Exit Event to seats.
- Added the functionality for seats to lock control input. You can exit these seats by pressing the main menu button.
- Added the OnCustomTrigger action type, which can be triggered by other interactables and unity components.
- Added OnInputDown and OnInputDown action types, which can be used to build generic input interfaces for props and worlds.
- Added a Material Selector to the Material Driver.
- Exposed the Material driver Properties to Animations.
- Fixed Redo and save behavior of the Video Player Editor.
- The auto-detect viseme blendshapes function now finds more default blendshapes.
- Changed the Gizmo for Advanced Avatar Trigger, so it is only visible while being selected.
- Fixed the Spawnable Editor, so it saves values more reliable.
- Fixed a bug that led to the interactable editor becoming unresponsive after a variable buffer was removed. (https://forums.abinteractive.net/d/276-cck-cvr-interactable-script-collapsing-when-using-variable-buffer-arithmetics)
- Added the action type SetSpawnableValue in order to set Spawnable Values directly via an interactable.
- Added the action types PlayAudio and StopAudio which can control an audio source.
- Added the Translateable Component, which allows you to change text content, Audio Clips, and GameObjkect depending on the language.
- Added the CVRAnimatorDriver Component, which allows you to change the parameters of one animator using animations inside another animator.
- Added the CVRAudioDriver Component, which allows you to control an audio source and switch AudioClips using an animator.
- Added the CVRMaterialUpdater Component, which allows you to have Materials on an Object updated by their velocity and angular velocity.
- Added the CVRParticleSound Component, which allows playback of sound on particle birth and death.
- Added the CVRAttachment Component, which allows the attachments of objects to avatar bones.
- Added the CVRGlobalShaderUpdater Component, which allows the setting of global Shader Variables from other scripts or animations.
- Added the CVRParameterStream Component, which allows a list of parameters to be passed onto the avatar animator.
- You can now generate an advanced Avatar Slider by providing a min and max animation.
- Added advanced Tagging for Avatars. This function allows you to tag only certain Parts of your avatar with specific tags.
- Added World Advanced Settings, which allow the limitation of features like props, flight mode, nameplates, and the modification of basic movement system settings.
- Increase the maximum number of sync values of Spawnables to 20.
- Added the possibility to define sub sync objects for spawnables.
- Why is my upload slower than before?
We are deploying new upload servers in each region during the next days. For the release, only US upload servers are available.
- What about avatar and prop publishing?
Avatar publication will resume on December 5th, Prop publication is becoming available with the next hub update on December 3rd.
- Why are newly uploaded objects not visible properly on the website?
Images of newly uploaded objects are served using the new system. The website does not fully understand the new system yet and as such might have issues displaying those.
- Why are the tags not being updated on the website?
We switched to file indexing instead of single-file storing for future proofing and possibilities of file-reverts. This causes the tags to display old values until the hub update which will display the values of the active version again.
- We are currently investigating on issues regarding periodic lagspikes. We are aiming to have a stability update out by December 3rd.
- On December 5ths hub update, account deletions will become available on the hub
- The car controller proxy script will come with the first release of the Newton Game Kit. This script is not yet required but will be shortly after its release. If you plan on uploading cars, please make sure to keep their files as a reupload will be required.
You can download CCK 3.0 here: https://docs.abinteractive.net/cck/setup/